Learn about salary, employee reviews, interviews, benefits, and work-life balance Accurate, reliable salary and compensation comparisons for United States We are here to help! Employment Opportunities. Debbie Meyer-Higgins Answers phones quickly … Thank you for your interest in employment at Bayless School District. Apply to the latest jobs near you. After your information is complete, you will receive a confirmation number, and your information will be saved allowing you to return at any time to submit additional applications. 9 Bayless School District jobs. The staff but in the admin offices and the teacher/principal staff has been wonderful. Below is a list of the current openings with our company. We are here to help! Frontline Education is closely monitoring the spread and impact of COVID-19. Uncover why Bayless School District is the best company for you. I have received great compensation for my hours and wonderful support from administration. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions -, our learning center and support team is available, Temporary Mathematics Teacher (Grades 9-12). Copyright © 2005-document.write(new Date().getFullYear())  - PowerSchool Group LLC and/or its affiliate(s). Certified Vacancies. The Bayless School District is an equal opportunity employer. Cook and Serve daily food in St. Louis, MO, I was a part-time employee, and did receive any benefits nor vocation time. Click on the job title to learn more about the opening. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Bayless School District employees. | Please check your child's school calendar located on each schools website page (quick links are to the right) for a specific event pertaining to their school. Yes, take me to my job application. For technical questions regarding the Applicant Tracking system, please contact the Applicant Tracking help desk using the Request Technical Help link below. Each board member serves a term for which they are elected. We are here to help! This is mostly a good thing, but it does mean that there are limited opportunities for advancement. Kim Arnold Director Human Resources karnold@bayless.k12.mo.us 314-256-8605. You have an incomplete application for Bayless School District Administrative Offices 4530 Weber Road St. Louis, MO 63123 (314) 256-8601. Powered by Frontline Recruiting and Hiring ©, Powered by Frontline Technologies - AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Because it is a small district it is very tight-knit. Apply online for K-12 Jobs in BAYLESS SCHOOL DISTRICT. ... at the District Office - (618) 281-4772, or call . You have an incomplete application for Type any part of the Job Title, Job Type, or Job Location to Search, Long Term Substitute Teacher (Elementary), PowerSchool Group LLC and/or its affiliate(s). Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. If you are a jobseeker or current employee with questions on the current process or policies, we suggest contacting the district and reviewing the current guidelines as presented by the CDC. In accordance with law, the district strictly prohibits discrimination and harassment against employees, students or others on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. Ronald J. Tucker, Ed.S. School Psychologist. Frontline Education is closely monitoring the spread and impact of COVID-19. They are respectful. Long-Term Substitute (3 openings) Non-Certified Vacancies. We are here to help! Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. The Human Resources department is dedicated to supporting our employees, retirees and applicants. To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application. To begin a new application, choose a job from the available listings below. If you require technical assistance with applying, our learning center and support team is available. Resume and letter of interest should be sent to the attention of the Assistant Superintendent. Powered by For questions regarding position qualifications or application procedures, please contact Bayless School District directly. Very social and supportive co-workers who all care about the students. School Health Care Provider (2 vacancies) Bus Driver (3 Openings) Bus Monitor (2 Openings) Eagle Zone Adult Supervisor. Remove me from the list TalentEd Hire Kim Arnold Director Human Resources karnold@bayless.k12.mo.us 314-256-8605. Bayless School District is seeking a dynamic leader to join the district in the role of a school nurse. If you require technical assistance with applying, our learning center and support team is available. Superintendent of Schools rtucker@bayless.k12.mo.us 314-256-8601. Bayless School District Administrative Offices 4530 Weber Road St. Louis, MO 63123 (314) 256-8601. There are 9 jobs at Bayless School District. .css-5z9k06{font-family:"Helvetica Neue","Helvetica","Arial","Liberation Sans","Roboto","Noto",sans-serif;font-weight:inherit;color:#595959;font-size:inherit;line-height:inherit;}Rating is calculated based on 5 reviews and is evolving. Debbie Meyer-Higgins Student Transportation Supervisor BOE Secretary Auditorium Coordinator dmeyer@bayless.k12.mo.us 314 … Baylless School District , food service department, Staff and Students Great, Management Improvement Needed. How are the working hours at Bayless School District? Employment Opportunities. Rating is calculated based on 5 reviews and is evolving. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions -, our learning center and support team is available, Temporary Mathematics Teacher (Grades 9-12). Bayless is part of a great community that is full of diversity. I will stay on with them as long as possible. Non-Certified Staff Application. We recruit, select and retain exceptional employees who exemplify the vision and goals of Bayless Schools in meeting the educational, emotional, and social needs of the students of our community. Each board member serves a term for which they are elected. Would you like to continue working on this application? Frontline Education is closely monitoring the spread and impact of COVID-19. People have asked 3 questions about working at Bayless School District. I was looking out for the welfare of the students.Thought I was part of the team. the Regional Office of Education at (618) 939-5650. The Bayless School Board is a key part of the "public" in public education. Bayless School District - Hourly Rate - Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and education. If you are a jobseeker or current employee with questions on the current process or policies, we suggest contacting the district and reviewing the current guidelines as presented by the CDC. If you are a jobseeker or current employee with questions on the current process or policies, we suggest contacting the district and reviewing the current guidelines as presented by the CDC. District voters elect the seven board members to represent the public's views on how education should be governed at the local level. Powered by Frontline Recruiting and Hiring ©, Powered by Frontline Technologies - AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Frontline Education is closely monitoring the spread and impact of COVID-19. Bayless School District 4530 Weber Road - St. Louis, MO 63123 - p. 314-256-8600 - f. 314-544-6315 Ronald J. Tucker, Ed.S. REGISTERED NURSE FLSA Status: Exempt Evaluation: Performance on this job will be evaluated in accordance with provision of the Board policy on Evaluation of Support Staff Personnel (Policy GDN) I.RESPONSIBILITIES.