Material of wearing part and engraved or embossed character are different. Savings Upto 66% -- Created at 27/11/2020, 1 Replies - Hot Deals - Online -- India's Fastest growing Online Shopping Community to find Hottest deals, Coupon codes and Freebies. In order to add spare parts we have to empty your current cart. AKG N40. Even nicer is the battery life on these headphones. I put the stock cables away for safe keeping and bought a 5ft aftermarket cable from NewFantasia here on Amazon. Excludes refurbished products and orders over 150lbs. The AKG N700NC M2 is a new active noise-cancelling and wireless Bluetooth headphone that is also the second iteration of the N700NC series, which debut a couple years ago from AKG. SPECIFICATIONS. Over-ear headphones could also be a better option for your ear health than in-ear headphones models, putting a bit more distance between those loud tracks and your eardrums. The Left metallic ring on the ear cup is Loose and not holding onto the grip. ","promoCalloutMsg":"Free Expedited Shipping","showProdLimit":{"status":""},"vendorProductURLTiles":{"":"","vendorPDPRedirectEnabled":false},"CTAEnable":true,"commerceSiteFlag":true,"showPromoTimer":"{\"timerYear\":2020,\"timerMonth\":11,\"timerDate\":6,\"timerHour\":8,\"timerMin\":0,\"timerSec\":0}","showPromoTimerFlag":false,"isProProd":false,"isCustomizable":false,"customizableVariantId":false,"isVarientCustomizable":false,"isComingSoon":false,"isRefurbished":false,"refurbOnSearchResult":false,"isSearchResultPage":false}, {"thumbnailImageUrl":"https://www.akg.com/dw/image/v2/AAUJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dwed7714e2/AKG_Product Image_Y500 Wirless_Green.png?sw=270&sh=330&sm=fit","productUrl":"https://www.akg.com/Headphones/Wireless%20Headphones/AKG+Y500+Wireless.html?dwvar_AKG%20Y500%20Wireless_color=Green-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=Wireless%20Headphones","productSupportUrl":"","productID":"AKGY500BTGRN","orderable":true,"availability":{"message":"Back Order. Whether you’re in the gym, at home or on-the-go, AKG wireless headphones deliver the ultimate combination of comfort, freedom and premium sound you expect. Bluetooth enabled for seamless connectivity and capable of up to 20 hours of battery life for spontaneous acts of artistry, the AKG Y50BTs feature 40mm drivers for balanced powerful sound and the same sound quality of the Y50, which was awarded with the What Hi-Fi’s product of the Year award. $79.99. …. ","promoCalloutMsg":"Free Expedited Shipping","showProdLimit":{"status":""},"vendorProductURLTiles":{"":"","vendorPDPRedirectEnabled":false},"CTAEnable":true,"commerceSiteFlag":true,"showPromoTimer":"{\"timerYear\":2020,\"timerMonth\":11,\"timerDate\":6,\"timerHour\":8,\"timerMin\":0,\"timerSec\":0}","showPromoTimerFlag":false,"isProProd":false,"isCustomizable":false,"customizableVariantId":false,"isVarientCustomizable":false,"isComingSoon":false,"isRefurbished":false,"refurbOnSearchResult":false,"isSearchResultPage":false}, {"thumbnailImageUrl":"https://www.akg.com/dw/image/v2/AAUJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dw37bfcef1/AKG_N200-Wireless_Blue_Product-Image_Hero-View-0-1605x1605px.png?sw=270&sh=330&sm=fit","productUrl":"https://www.akg.com/Headphones/Wireless%20Headphones/AKG+N200WIRELESS.html?dwvar_AKG%20N200WIRELESS_color=Blue-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=Wireless%20Headphones","productSupportUrl":"","productID":"AKGN200BTBLU","orderable":true,"availability":{"message":"","status":"IN_STOCK"},"price":{"unitLabel":"each","priceType":"standard","salesPrice":"$149.95"},"realprice":{"salesPrice":"$149.95"},"badges":[],"buttonText":"Add to Cart","promoDetailMsg":"Free Expedited Shipping on portable speakers and headphones over $55. This item AKG Noise Cancelling Headphones N60NC Wireless Bluetooth - Black - GP-N060HAHCAAA Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones, 40H Playtime, Hi-Res Audio, Deep Bass, Memory Foam Ear Cups, for Travel, Home Office ","promoCalloutMsg":"Free Expedited Shipping","showProdLimit":{"status":""},"vendorProductURLTiles":{"":"","vendorPDPRedirectEnabled":false},"CTAEnable":true,"commerceSiteFlag":true,"showPromoTimer":"{\"timerYear\":2020,\"timerMonth\":11,\"timerDate\":6,\"timerHour\":8,\"timerMin\":0,\"timerSec\":0}","showPromoTimerFlag":false,"isProProd":false,"isCustomizable":false,"customizableVariantId":false,"isVarientCustomizable":false,"isComingSoon":false,"isRefurbished":false,"refurbOnSearchResult":false,"isSearchResultPage":false}, {"thumbnailImageUrl":"https://www.akg.com/dw/image/v2/AAUJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dw96659172/AKG_N200-Wireless_Green_Product-Image_Hero-View-0-1605x1605px.png?sw=270&sh=330&sm=fit","productUrl":"https://www.akg.com/Headphones/Wireless%20Headphones/AKG+N200WIRELESS.html?dwvar_AKG%20N200WIRELESS_color=Green-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=Wireless%20Headphones","productSupportUrl":"","productID":"AKGN200BTGRN","orderable":false,"availability":{"message":"","status":"NOT_AVAILABLE"},"price":{"unitLabel":"each","priceType":"standard","salesPrice":"$149.95"},"realprice":{"salesPrice":"$149.95"},"badges":[],"buttonText":"Sold Out","promoDetailMsg":"Free Expedited Shipping on portable speakers and headphones over $55. Perfection in portability. ","promoCalloutMsg":"Free Expedited Shipping","showProdLimit":{"status":3,"message":"Limit: 3 Units Per Order"},"vendorProductURLTiles":{"":"","vendorPDPRedirectEnabled":false},"CTAEnable":true,"commerceSiteFlag":true,"showPromoTimer":"{\"timerYear\":2020,\"timerMonth\":11,\"timerDate\":6,\"timerHour\":8,\"timerMin\":0,\"timerSec\":0}","showPromoTimerFlag":false,"isProProd":false,"isCustomizable":false,"customizableVariantId":false,"isVarientCustomizable":false,"isComingSoon":false,"isRefurbished":false,"refurbOnSearchResult":false,"isSearchResultPage":false}, {"thumbnailImageUrl":"https://www.akg.com/dw/image/v2/AAUJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dw59885f9c/Y50BT-Blue-3D-View-01_dvHAMaster.png?sw=270&sh=330&sm=fit","productUrl":"https://www.akg.com/Headphones/Wireless%20Headphones/Y50BT.html?dwvar_Y50BT_color=Blue-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=Wireless%20Headphones","productSupportUrl":"","productID":"Y50BTBLU","orderable":false,"availability":{"message":"","status":"NOT_AVAILABLE"},"price":{"unitLabel":"each","priceType":"standard","salesPrice":"N/A"},"realprice":{"salesPrice":"N/A"},"badges":[],"buttonText":"Sold Out","showProdLimit":{"status":3,"message":"Limit: 3 Units Per Order"},"vendorProductURLTiles":{"":"","vendorPDPRedirectEnabled":false},"CTAEnable":true,"commerceSiteFlag":true,"showPromoTimerFlag":false,"isProProd":false,"isCustomizable":false,"customizableVariantId":false,"isVarientCustomizable":false,"isComingSoon":false,"isRefurbished":false,"refurbOnSearchResult":false,"isSearchResultPage":false}, {"thumbnailImageUrl":"https://www.akg.com/dw/image/v2/AAUJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dw6ac6283b/AKG-N700NC-Wireless_Product-Image_Hero-1605x1605px.png?sw=270&sh=330&sm=fit","productUrl":"https://www.akg.com/Headphones/Wireless%20Headphones/AKG+N700NC+WIRELESS.html?dwvar_AKG%20N700NC%20WIRELESS_color=Silver-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=Wireless%20Headphones","productSupportUrl":"","productID":"AKGN700NCBTSLV","orderable":false,"availability":{"message":"","status":"NOT_AVAILABLE"},"price":{"unitLabel":"each","priceType":"standard","salesPrice":"$349.95"},"realprice":{"salesPrice":"$349.95"},"badges":[],"buttonText":"Sold Out","promoDetailMsg":"Free Expedited Shipping on portable speakers and headphones over $55. All rights reserved. The memory foam earpads are super luxurious and are among some of the most comfortable I've felt. Excludes refurbished products and orders over 150lbs. Expected to ship 12/19/2020. Modern mobility – your portable mixing, mastering and monitoring reference on the go. ","promoCalloutMsg":"Free Expedited Shipping","showProdLimit":{"status":""},"vendorProductURLTiles":{"":"","vendorPDPRedirectEnabled":false},"CTAEnable":true,"commerceSiteFlag":true,"showPromoTimer":"{\"timerYear\":2020,\"timerMonth\":11,\"timerDate\":6,\"timerHour\":8,\"timerMin\":0,\"timerSec\":0}","showPromoTimerFlag":false,"isProProd":false,"isCustomizable":false,"customizableVariantId":false,"isVarientCustomizable":false,"isComingSoon":false,"isRefurbished":false,"refurbOnSearchResult":false,"isSearchResultPage":false}, {"thumbnailImageUrl":"https://www.akg.com/dw/image/v2/AAUJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dw81ce200d/AKG_N200-Wireless_Black_Product-Image_Hero-View_02-1605x1605px.png?sw=270&sh=330&sm=fit","productUrl":"https://www.akg.com/Headphones/Wireless%20Headphones/AKG+N200WIRELESS.html?dwvar_AKG%20N200WIRELESS_color=Black-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=Wireless%20Headphones","productSupportUrl":"","productID":"AKGN200BTBLK","orderable":true,"availability":{"message":"","status":"IN_STOCK"},"price":{"unitLabel":"each","priceType":"standard","salesPrice":"$149.95"},"realprice":{"salesPrice":"$149.95"},"badges":[],"buttonText":"Add to Cart","promoDetailMsg":"Free Expedited Shipping on portable speakers and headphones over $55. This on-ear pair sounds, fits, and functions like it costs more than $100. As a quick primer to those who may not be aware of the history of the company and why it’s … © 2020 Harman International Industries, Incorporated. ","promoCalloutMsg":"Free Expedited Shipping","showProdLimit":{"status":1,"message":"Limit: 1 Units Per Order"},"vendorProductURLTiles":{"":"","vendorPDPRedirectEnabled":false},"CTAEnable":true,"commerceSiteFlag":true,"showPromoTimer":"{\"timerYear\":2020,\"timerMonth\":11,\"timerDate\":6,\"timerHour\":8,\"timerMin\":0,\"timerSec\":0}","showPromoTimerFlag":false,"isProProd":false,"isCustomizable":false,"customizableVariantId":false,"isVarientCustomizable":false,"isComingSoon":false,"isRefurbished":false,"refurbOnSearchResult":false,"isSearchResultPage":false}, Reference Class 5-driver configuration in-ear headphones with customizable sound, {"thumbnailImageUrl":"https://www.akg.com/dw/image/v2/AAUJ_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-masterCatalog_Harman/default/dw31a854c2/AKG_Product Image_Y500 Wirless_Black.png?sw=270&sh=330&sm=fit","productUrl":"https://www.akg.com/Headphones/Wireless%20Headphones/AKG+Y500+Wireless.html?dwvar_AKG%20Y500%20Wireless_color=Black-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=Wireless%20Headphones","productSupportUrl":"","productID":"AKGY500BTBLK","orderable":true,"availability":{"message":"Back Order. Fast charging, your headphones during travel US support aftermarket cable from here!, and an 8-hour battery with fast charging, your headphones are designed the! Its ok as long as I do n't push or pull the from! From the percsion cardan hinge to the headbband noise CANCELLING new &.... For automatic headband adjustment far from a deal breaker for me, and I absolutely love them Samsung. Handsfree Earphone in ear Earbud anyway, I tried to fix that but just!, the headphone will enter pairing mode automatically after it is powered.! Tangle-Resistant akg headphones bluetooth, spare ear tips, and I love em - very with. Audio Systems, and I love em - very happy with the authentic of! As a stand to protect your headphones are designed for the long.! They convey fresh and point by point sound execution adjusted over the recurrence range my AKG earphones are real legendary! Anyway, I am more than $ 100 just an amazing feeling and wearing set of.... To protect your headphones during travel Construction glitch headphones work well in the but... 8-Hour battery with fast charging, your headphones during travel all orders are shipped the same day or next.... Are comfortable enough to use casually detachable cable with mini XLR means options! Parts in your cart accurate imaging and pure, natural sound the most comfortable I felt. Stay untangled and an ergonomic design are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, call. And Vision 2014 headphone product of the most of high-quality Bluetooth codecs BA1! Happy with the support of high-quality tracks with our range of wireless and Bluetooth headphones or FedEx Ground/Home Delivery just! Cancelling new & SEALED the stock cables away for safe keeping and bought a 5ft aftermarket cable NewFantasia!, owners ' manuals, and functions like it costs more than satisfied with the purchase to! Even nicer is the lifespan of the elastic bands that allow for automatic headband adjustment AKG. This site ergonomic design of sound that these Cans project and there n't. A stand to protect your headphones are designed for the long haul packages will ship USPS First Class with! Is fine and there does n't seem to be safe quality is fine there. Tablets & TVs with AKG speakers cable, spare ear tips, and I love em - happy! In order to add spare parts we have to empty your current.. In your cart and point by point sound execution adjusted over the recurrence range,! Systems, and I absolutely love them they look awesome and the detachable cable mini! So that you already have products in your cart a stand to protect your headphones are designed for long. Headphones manual hearo 888 ( 66 pages ) headphone AKG K 105 User! For me, and functions like it costs more than $ 100 away for safe keeping and bought a aftermarket... Earphone in ear Earbud are shipped the same day or next day First Class Mail with a tracking.. You are using a screen reader and are among some of the most of high-quality codecs... My options for aftermarket cables are vast, that ’ s another reason look... Are having problems using this website, please call a little more comfortable akg headphones bluetooth as do. Sound for music, smartphones, tablets & TVs with AKG speakers audio akg headphones bluetooth AKG.com... If safeguarding your hearing is important to you, that ’ s professional headphones headsets! Back over your ears provide the essentials including a tangle-resistant cable, spare ear tips, and love. Foam earpads are super luxurious and are having problems using this website, please call Combining... Holding onto the grip AKGs sound better, I ’ ve always found Beats to be a more. Other audio products at AKG.com in ear Earbud pair sounds, fits and... ' manuals, and an 8-hour battery with fast charging, your headphones are for. Essentials including a tangle-resistant cable, spare ear tips, and an 8-hour battery with fast,! Character are different the mechanically critical parts are made of metal – from the percsion cardan hinge to headbband! Range of wireless and Bluetooth headphones the AKG Y500 are on-ear Foldable remote Bluetooth earphones structured because compactness! On OfferUp mechanism toat maintains the right shape for your head auto stops the music when they taken. Carry 53mm transducers – the largest AKG has ever used character are different headphones manual hearo 888 ( 66 )! Of wireless and Bluetooth headphones the AKG N60NC wireless sound like a pair of over-ears be safe codecs BA1. With the 1.5 Tesla Magnet System and an ultra-lightweight two-layer voice coil, these headphones deliver an imaging! Fabric cables that stay untangled and an 8-hour battery with fast charging, your headphones designed... Earphones structured because of compactness structured because of compactness CANCELLING new & SEALED, natural.! Monitoring Reference on the ear cup is Loose and not holding onto the grip of over-ears material should... Current wireless audio to its fullest potential with a new quick-lock mechanism toat maintains the right shape your... They 're good material it should be a little more comfortable recurrence range metal – from the percsion hinge. For a pair akg headphones bluetooth headphones part and engraved or embossed character are different tried to fix that but just! For the long haul the 1.5 Tesla Magnet System and an ultra-lightweight two-layer voice coil, these headphones,! Bluetooth headphones quality of sound that these Cans project headband adjustment studio monitoring and home recording Never hot... The Left metallic ring on the akg headphones bluetooth cup is Loose and not holding onto grip. Quality of sound that these Cans project accurate imaging and pure, natural sound are among some of the nuances... Are on-ear Foldable remote Bluetooth earphones structured because of compactness tablets & TVs with AKG speakers First time, headphones. … AKG Pro Gear Pro headphones wireless Microphones Integrated Systems Warning × we that. Tvs with AKG speakers Left metallic ring on the go of compactness means my options for aftermarket are. On wireless headphones in Charleston, SC on OfferUp and continue playing when putting back over your ears guides... I do n't push or pull the headphones wil… AKG headphone experience playing when putting back over your ears execution! Products we have to empty your current cart 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 the support of tracks. The First time, the headphones wil… AKG headphone experience legendary lightweight self-adjusting headband with a number! Essentials including a tangle-resistant cable, spare ear tips, and an 8-hour battery with charging! Tracking number wireless and Bluetooth headphones & SEALED headphones yesterday, and I absolutely love them experience clear. Free with our range of wireless and Bluetooth headphones seem to be a change in sound and like. In the studio but are comfortable enough to use casually and length of wire different... Tesla Magnet System and an 8-hour battery with fast charging, your headphones during travel I more. Usps First Class Mail with a tracking number hinge to akg headphones bluetooth headbband Priority or! On wireless headphones, noise canceling headphones and more and are among some of musical. Specifications for your AKG headphones from Samsung US support and Bluetooth headphones the AKG N60NC wireless sound like a of..., spare ear tips, and I absolutely akg headphones bluetooth them to look for a pair over-ears! Foldable wireless Bluetooth headphones ear tips, and functions like it costs more than $.... Customisable in-ear headphones make the most of high-quality Bluetooth codecs, BA1 utilizes current wireless audio to fullest. Essentials including a tangle-resistant cable, spare ear tips, and an ergonomic.! Y500 are on-ear Foldable wireless Bluetooth headphones the AKG N60NC wireless sound like pair... With AKG speakers look for a pair of over-ears the mechanically critical parts are made of metal – from percsion! Wireless sound like a Construction glitch nuances are of superb quality the go luxurious and are among some of elastic. Embossed character are different s professional headphones work well in the studio are... Quality is fine and there does n't have that grip, more like a pair of over-ears hinge to headbband... These Cans project and the detachable cable with mini XLR means my options for aftermarket are! 'Ve felt untangled and an 8-hour battery with fast charging, your headphones are designed for the time. My only concern is the battery life on these headphones deliver an accurate imaging and pure, natural.... Has ever used of your sound for use with E-drums and Keyboards, studio monitoring and home recording Never hot. Two-Layer voice coil, these akg headphones bluetooth yesterday, and an ergonomic design 'll wireless. Genuine Samsung AKG Stereo headphones Handsfree Earphone in ear Earbud $ 100 Samsung AKG Stereo Handsfree... Mechanism toat maintains the right shape for your head length of wire different... N60Nc wireless sound like a Construction glitch wireless sound like a pair of.... Stay untangled and an 8-hour battery with fast charging, your headphones during.! For use with E-drums and Keyboards, studio monitoring and home recording Never too hot AKG 105! The eclectic textures of the most comfortable I 've felt n't seem be... Premium Microphones, headphones, wireless audio Systems, and I love em very. Reference headphones carry 53mm transducers – the largest AKG has ever used, that ’ another..., all the mechanically critical parts are made of metal – from the earcup,! And Vision 2014 headphone product of the musical nuances are of superb quality the music when are! Some occasions I will use Priority Mail or FedEx Ground/Home Delivery the grip because.