This is the first time I renewed my watercraft. What do I do? Question Resend your confirmation email . All watercraft manufactured after August 1972 are required by federal law to have a 12-digit HIN. A motorized boat cannot be used without displaying the AZ numbers unless it is a new boat with a temporary registration issued by a watercraft dealer. For instance, no one under the age of 12 may operate a motorboat over eight horsepower without onboard supervision by an adult age 18 or over. Password. subject to change without notice. AND/OR The use of “and/or” requires the signatures of both parties if both are living. The AZ number is a set of numbers prefixed by the letters “AZ”, which the owner must paint or otherwise affix to the forward half of the boat on each side. When transferring ownership, how many signatures are required to release ownership? Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 Already have the perfect experience in mind? to 64 ft. – $44.00 (R) or $330 (NR), 64 ft. 1 in. Sport Fish Restoration Act and Boating Trust Fund. This document shows that a motorized watercraft has been registered in the name of the owner. Remember Me? Two decals are issued when the boat is first registered and annually thereafter, when the registration is renewed. However, taking an Arizona boating safety course can lower boaters’ insurance fees and provide valuable education on boating safety and laws. A completed application (provided by the Game and Fish Department) for Arizona watercraft certificate of number; A bill of sale with the name of buyer and seller, hull ID number, length, manufacturer, purchase price and sales tax paid; A bill of sale with the name of buyer and seller, signature of seller, hull ID number, length, manufacturer, and purchase price. Boater registration through the Arizona Game and Fish Department (ASGFD) proves that a boat’s owner has met the state’s legal standards that protect all boaters. This website is intended as a guide only. Both registrations and titles are issued by the PA Fish & Boat Commission. I live in another state and would like to use my boat on Arizona waters. Notice to Anglers: A valid fishing license is required for any person, except those under the age of 10, for taking fish or other aquatic wildlife from public waters. The certificate must be on the watercraft any time it is in use (underway, moored or anchored) on the waters of Arizona (whether the waters are public or private). Login with your Arizona Game and Fish Department account. How long do transactions take when they are processed through the mail? For additional watercraft registration information, please call 602 942-3000. Notice to Boaters: Motorized watercraft in Arizona waters must be registered. Without it, it cannot legally be put on the water. General Statewide Fishing Regulations apply statewide unless site specific Special Regulations apply to that body of water. The penalty fee does not apply. Fees support boating programs in Arizona including marine law enforcement, educational programs and facilities. 623-580-7399, Footework Auto License & Titling Services Tougher Fuel-Efficiency Standards for Trucks Proposed in the U.S. 12 ft. 1 in. Note that there is a fee for late renewals. Common boat registration exemptions in AZ include non-motorized boats, as in many other states.