“I had been hoping that he would have a full head of hair, and he really overdelivered,” Cohen joked at the time. going to become a father through a surrogate. The letter was to a friend of mine in London who I came out to ... She [his mother] came and said, ‘I think you have something to tell me.’ I said, ‘I don't want to tell you,’ and she said, ‘You have to,’ and I said, ‘Well, you know. In 2017 he got June 2, 1968. Know all the details of Andy Cohen Biography here. Andy Griffith is an actor and singer best known for his 1960s starring role in 'The Andy Griffith Show.' Get push notifications with news, features and more. He had already held internships at St. Louis radio and TV stations in high school, and after his graduation from college in 1990, he landed a job in New York as a news clerk at CBS News assigned to the network’s morning show CBS This Morning. It’s the reason why he began keeping a diary in 2014, a habit inspired by Oprah Winfrey that consequently spawned two of Cohen’s books — The Andy Cohen Diaries and Superficial. In 2000, he landed a job in program development at Trio, a cable network owned by NBCUniversal. The Bravo Host Describes His Experience in the Delivery Room, The surrogate gave birth to Benjamin on Feb. 4 with the Bravo star in the room. What You Should Do Instead Towel Dry Your Hair? "Watching Ben grow has been a total joy," Watch What Happens Live host Andy Cohen tells PEOPLE of his 9-month-old baby boy. We still do not... We at Gudstory bring the latest news from around the world related to TV Shows, Anime, Gaming, Entertainment, Biography, Lifestyle, and Travel. The company Bravo with Andy Cohen partner was Jonah Hill however Andy Cohen, born on June 2, 1968, was raised in a Jewish-American family in the St. Louis suburb of Clayton, Missouri. If you see something that doesn't look right, contact us! Now he is raising the Andy Cohen net worth is $50 million which is the boon of his hard work. In 2004, he moved over to Bravo (also owned by NBCUniversal) as vice president of original programming. Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE’s free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. In the minds of many, Cohen is most closely associated with the Real Housewives shows on Bravo. He was a regular on Today and Morning Joe and We strive for accuracy and fairness. He became famous for hosting. “And maybe that’s part of the reason I write everything down — it’s too good to forget.”. Might have a new co-host this morning! Andy Cohen is an excellent host. Andy Cohen/Instagram, Andy Cohen (L) with Anderson Cooper and son Benjamin, | Cohen graduated from Boston University with a BA in broadcast journalism. After joining the world in February, the now-9-month-old graced the cover of PEOPLE — and now, he has earned the title of PEOPLE’s Cutest Baby Alive in this year’s Sexiest Man Alive issue. Moreover, he Andy Cohen launched new shows. In interviews and in his 2012 memoir Most Talkative, he says he grew up with a keen interest in TV and celebrities. In March 2020, Cohen revealed that he had tested positive for the coronavirus. 8 months old today. Credit: 9 Facts About Beautiful Gray Eyes You Should know, Gotham Knights: Release Date, Gameplay and Trailer, Monster Hunter Rise Release Date, Gameplay, Trailer and Characters, Guilty Gear Strive Release Date Confirmed for PS5, PS4, and PC, 10 Best Single Player PC Games for Solo Gamers, 10 Best Anime Video Games If You Love ‘Overlord’, 10 Best Realistic Graphics Games for PC 2020, How to Alleviate Stress and Anxiety Without Drugs, 8 Sleeping Mistakes That Make You Age Faster, Here is Why You Should Not Go for Laser Hair Removal, 5 Myth About Squats Your Still Believe but You Should Not, Common Orthopaedic Disorders: All You Need to Know, Why It’s Necessary to Be Healthy This 2020, How To Choose A Safe Weight Loss Supplement, Netflix Announces ‘Social Distance’ Release Date: Trailer and All Updates So Far, Luxury Cars Bentley will be Fully Electric by 2030, 8 Advantages of Living a Digital Nomad Life. In 2009 he started to host Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and November 13, 2019 09:30 AM Talk about a monumental first year for Andy Cohen‘s son Benjamin Allen! Andy Cohen (Andrew Joseph Cohen) is a well-known talk show host and producer. The two have also teamed up for CNN's annual New Year's Eve coverage since the 2017-18 special. Cohen is the first openly gay host of an American late-night talk show. After that, he worked as an intern for CBS News along with Julie Chen. With Watch What Happens Live, Cohen became the first openly gay man to host a late-night TV show. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cohen He comes from a Jewish family. Outside of Bravo, Cohen has been busy expanding his media footprint. He started his career in 1990 and still going strong. Andy Cohen/ Instagram. That is why still now he is one of the sought after host in the industry. It’s a voluntary process, obviously.”, “My surrogate just viewed it as, she was giving me the ultimate gift. Credit: Cohen's son Benjamin Allen Cohen was born February 4, 2019. Cohen helped develop the Real Housewives franchise, starting with The Real Housewives of Orange County in 2006, when he was a programming and development executive at Bravo. https://www.biography.com/personality/andy-cohen. Want to Study International Relations? I’m live with John & Dan Rather at 10 on @radioandysxm… (listen in link in bio), A post shared by Andy Cohen (@bravoandy) on Mar 17, 2020 at 6:26am PDT. In his 10 years in program development at Bravo, Cohen helped shepherd the reality shows that would define the network — from the Real Housewives franchise to a slew of others, including Project Runway, Top Chef, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, The Millionaire Matchmaker, Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List and many others. Back at home, the father-son duo cheer on the Bravo star’s favorite teams: the St. Louis Cardinals and the St. Louis Blues. For more from the Sexiest Man Alive issue, featuring all the hottest guys in Hollywood, click here and pick up this week’s PEOPLE, on stands Friday, Nov. 15! In 2000 Cohen started working for Trio. He started his career in 1990 and still going strong. Mickey Cohen became the West Coast racket boss in 1947, after his mentor and predecessor, Bugsy Siegel, was assassinated. “So I’ll be forever indebted to her.”, RELATED VIDEO: Meet Andy Cohen’s Baby! Cohen is openly gay. more and more and he also started to make guest appearances on several notable Andy Warhol was one of the most prolific and popular artists of his time, using both avant-garde and highly commercial sensibilities. He stayed at CBS for 10 years, becoming a producer on the morning show and also the prime-time news magazine 48 Hours. Broadcast Journalism. chosen to host Love Connection by Fox. “That was the first thing you see, the head of hair coming out. Andy Cohen/Instagram, Vicki Gunvalson with Andy Cohen’s son Benjamin, Andy Cohen and son Benjamin on a summer trip, | Andy Cohen’s TV career started with a hairbrush and dream. Then on February 4, 2019, Andy Baby Ben even got to visit Cohen at work at the Bravo Clubhouse and joined Dad on trips to the Hamptons over the summer. has a sister named Emily Rosenfeld. RELATED GALLERY: All the Photos of Andy Cohen and Baby Benjamin That Make Our Hearts Melt. Talk about a monumental first year for Andy Cohen‘s son Benjamin Allen! One show in particular comes up often in stories about Cohen’s early life — the soap All My Children, which he watched religiously in Clayton. Now with almost 10 months of parenthood under his belt, the proud dad says the ups and downs of having a baby have been more than worth it. picture of Andy Cohen son that received a lot of likes. “It was one of the scariest things that I’ve ever done,” he said in an interview with Joy Behar in 2012, talking about the moment he told his mother he was gay. After joining the world in February, the now-9 … ♥️, A post shared by Andy Cohen (@bravoandy) on Oct 4, 2019 at 7:11am PDT. In Benjamin’s first nine months alone, he has already met Dad’s famous friends like Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, Anderson Cooper, Jimmy Fallon and Vicki Gunvalson. In February, Cohen opened up about finding a surrogate to bring his dream of being a dad to fruition. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype. with Kelly. See All the Sweet Photos, Carrie Underwood and Josh Groban to Perform at iHeartRadio Holiday Special, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, First-Time Voters Across the Country Share Why the 2020 Election Matters to Them. “Fatherhood is a new adventure every day, and watching Ben grow has been a total joy and eye-opening joy ride,” the Watch What Happens Live host, 51, says in PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive issue.