All applications accepted, but processing is limited. I have a post office box here. lexington rochester 2.1283 miles, 1280 lexington ave, rochester 14606 STAPLES 2.1699 miles, 2036 CHILI AVE, ROCHESTER 14624 WAL-MART SUPERCENTER 2.1962 miles, 2150 CHILI AVE… Grand Central Post Office in New York, New York on Lexington Ave Fl 2. Two-way voice communication. I'm very satisfied with the value. Outgoing, friendly and accommodating staff. US Post Office - 450 Lexington Ave Fl 2 Ny. Join some of New York City’s top professionals at WeWork Grand Central. See Covid-19 hours and updates in New York, NY. USPS will conduct all passport application services by appointment only. Popular post offices. 24/7 we're here for all your courier needs! Required fields are marked *, The materials on this web site are provided "as is". You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. In a historic former post office, this ideal location on 45th Street between Lexington and Park Avenues puts you close to many of the country’s most prominent businesses. Please do not post personal information. Routed and Scheduled delivery services. Visit your local Post Office™ at 450 Lexington Ave! Low and high-rise ducts to electrical closets on each floor. The tower was built on top of the historic Grand Central Post Office, constructed from 1906 to 1909. Can they just admit they lost my package and pay me what it's worth? Reviews (212) 330-5724 Website. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Po box rental service serving the community for over 20 years. 450 Lexington Ave Fl 2, New York, NY 10017, Phone: 212-330-5724 A rare modern asset in Grand Central. This was my first time in a WeWorks office space and I have to say that despite all of my constant requests, Devin, who was the community associate working the front desk, was really helpful and accommodating and never made me feel like I was being a nuisance. Class E Fire Alarm and Voice Annunciation System/display. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Customers will be asked to limit the Post Office lobby to no more than 10 people at a time, and keep a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and others. Category: Q: Do shelter-in-place orders apply to USPS facilities? 8 Story Grand Central Post Office. I have been in NY for 10 years and through 5 moves. 8 watts/per USF capacity at 480/277 volts, or 5.5 watts USF at 120/208 volts. Grand Central Post Office, 450 Lexington Ave Fl 2, New York, NY 10017 Walls finished in hand-rubbed mahogany and polished honey-beige marble. Listing will be marked “Claimed”, creating trust with customers. We put our customers first with timely and efficient deliveries. Takes up a whole city block and has like two self service machines and five service counters. Learn More. My job is pushing the envelope. Note: US Post Office 450 Lexington Ave Fl 2 Ny store hours are updated regularly, if you find any error please notify us. Receive messages from potential customers. 40 Stories. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. RXR Tenant Return-to-Office Information & Protocols. Matching marble tiled floors with the deep green marble accented borders. Create Deals, Events, Announcements (paid packages). USPS, Post Office, The United States Postal Service (USPS), also known as the US Post Office and U.S. Mail, is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in New York and beyond. A: The Postal Service is classified as an essential government service operation, which allows them to continue operations. Expansion room available for installing additional stabs and switchboards. Condenser water provided to the three 1,005-ton chillers serving AHUs on each floor. Let us know here, Appraisers Stores580 5th Ave Ste 4070.2 mile away, Rockefeller Center610 5th Ave Ste Conc10.2 mile away, Tudor City Ssp5 Tudor City Pl Front 40.3 mile away, Murray Hill Annex205 E 36th St0.3 mile away, © 2020 Everything-Bytes | Terms of Use & Privacy Policy, I have a mail box in grand central and need to know what is the procedure in getting the key for 1738 or opening gathering a key think it’s left Marcus C Dorleus. Once you claim your business, you will have access to a powerful dashboard where you can edit the information on this listing. *Comments below are not read by postal employees. Postal Service® (USPS®) is the only organization in the country to regularly deliver to every residential and business address. Unites States Post Office in New York, reviews by real people. Opening Hours. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Customers will be asked to limit the Post Office lobby to no more than 10 people at a time, and keep a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and others. I have to say that although this is a diverse space I did find that some people found my presence there confusing and I received some funny looks. 1,400 kw, diesel-powered. Their negligence in handling my package has me chasing after them for an answer. Fax: 212-330-5732 47-unit CCTV unit monitoring systemAED. Address: 450 LEXINGTON AVE FL 2 NEW YORK, NY 10017 - 9998. Search; Links; Contact; Postal Locations. These games are unbelievable. You agree & accept our Terms & Conditions to signup. Unnecessarily large building by the way. The tower was built on top of the historic Grand Central Post Office, constructed from 1906 to 1909. Incl. 16,000-amp power load entering building via 4,000-amp. It boasts a superior exterior as well as interior finishes. I call and they put me on endless hold or nobody answers the phone. Is anything incorrect? Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Please see. They have good hours and convenient service. It’s a great location for commuters, as the 4, 5, 6, 7, and S subway lines are here, plus Metro North trains for those who live upstate. Rate Post Office - Grand Central. This is not something I find unusual in predominantly white spaces and this is not something that WeWorks can be faulted for and I will continue to use them and recommend them to others. The U.S. Elevator lock-out (also handled at Lobby Desk). GRAND CENTRAL Post Office. 450 Lexington Avenue is a premier, Class A office building offering a dramatic presence in the Grand Central Submarket. 450 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10017. Review =Like =Love =Favorite! official United States Postal Service (USPS). Central plant cooling plant composed of a 4-cell cooling tower, with four VFD-equipped motors. You can reply to reviews and keep track of how many visitors have viewed the listing. Please Call or schedule online. USPS will conduct all passport application services by appointment only. This location is responsible for my missing package. Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs. Add Images. Steam converted to hot water by two plate and frame heat exchangers. TTY: 877-889-2457 Unites States Post Office 450 Lexington Ave FL 2 New York NY 10017. New York < New York. You will need two forms of Identification with copies. The tower was built on top of the historic Grand Central Post Office, constructed from 1906 to 1909. 450 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA, https://www.wework.com/buildings/450-lexington-ave--new-york-city--NY. Learn more. Steam distributed to the perimeter heating system of baseboard convectors or hot water coils. GRAND CENTRAL Post Office. Emergency Action, Fire Safety, Massey, Crisis Communications & Floorplans; Building information Cared, Special Assistance List. Unites States Post Office - Post Offices - 450 Lexington Ave, Midtown East, New York, NY - Phone Number - Yelp Opening Hours of USPS Post Office Grand Central, 450 Lexington Ave Fl 2, New York, NY 10017-9998 US Post Office in 450 Lexington Ave Fl 2 Ny, 450 Lexington Ave Fl 2, New York, NY 10017, Store Hours, Phone number, Map, Latenight, Sunday hours, Address, Post Office Find more Mailbox Centers near US Post Office, Find more Post Offices near US Post Office, Find more Shipping Centers near US Post Office. 6th floor switchgear room. They hired me to find innovative ways of mailing. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Furniture Assembly, Couriers & Delivery Services, Movers. There ‘s always something happening here and everyone is welcome to join in just by coming along to the community spaces in the building. Updated 5/1: Q: Do shelter-in-place orders apply to USPS facilities? *Please call to verify information. Doesn't seem very cost efficient. Same Day / On-Demand Courier, Trucking Delivery Service. Further, Headquarterss does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. It's in mid town Manhattan so of course it will be busy. USPS COVID-19 Updates paid $23.50 US to send medical device to my sister in England on 9th September 2018 and still not arrived? If you want to surround yourself with Fortune 500 companies, corporate headquarters, and prominent law and financial firms, you can’t beat WeWork’s office space at Grand Central. 450 Lexington Avenue is a premier, Class A office building offering a dramatic presence in the Grand Central Submarket. Treat your team to delicious Greek food at Nerai after a big win, or grab French cocktails and small plates at Gabriel Kreuther. Your email address will not be published. USPS COVID-19. The listings featured on this website are intended to be representations of spaces and may no longer be available for lease or otherwise. "I dont write reviews, and this is my first review as I felt compelled to give feedback to one of the best movers /furniture delivery experience I had New York. This is a scam. In a historic former post office, this ideal location on 45th Street between Lexington and Park Avenues puts you close to many of the country’s most prominent businesses.