Communication and speed in responses are appropriate, Just moved in, but the approval process was super easy and straight forward and Devin was very friendly. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I've…, I have lived at Sherwood Apartments for about 6 months now and I love it. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. My fiance and I moved in for a cheaper place in North Seattle, with the price we jumped on it. There was a general error. We are also very excited to open our new amenity spaces including our two custom BBQ's, fire circles, dog park, and package room! Thank you for being a part of our wonderful community! New HVAC unit installed August 2020, New kitchen with granite counter tops and new stainless steel appliances, New vanity in both bathroom, freshly painted inside. I have seen steady improvement with safety on the property and better tenants. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. There are no questions yet for this property! Learn more about this Single Family Home located at 3030 Hollycrest Place which has 5 Beds, 4 Baths, 2,709 Square Feet and has been on the market for 23 Days. The property is just minutes from major freeways, great shopping and dining options and Northgate Mall. Brand new community amenities include our dog run, luxury style outdoor lounge with gas barbecues and a fire pit. If you need anything please let us know, we are happy to help.Sincerely,3030 Lake City Management, Hello,Thank you for taking the time to provide a review and for the kind words about our wonderful community and manager! I have not had a problem with maintenance or those that work in the office. Our number one goal is resident satisfaction. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. In addition to the new scent machines in the buildings, we are adding weekly cleanings of the laundry rooms as well as more frequent common area cleaning (vacuuming, wiping down the walls, etc.). We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 98125 (37), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 98125 (33), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 98125 (2), 98125 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (4), 98125 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (12), 98125 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (19), 98125 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (24), 98125 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (36), 98125 Apartments For Rent Under $2300 (37), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 98125 (23), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 98125 (11). The…, I lived at Sherwood during my first nine months in Seattle. Hello, Thank you for the great review! 3030 Lake City offers studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes with a certified Green renovation offering energy efficient improvements, reduced utility bills and improved building performance. The management was nice and friendly at first, but the staff keeps changing (except Karen). We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal.