Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. The 5 also boasts sharp, communicative steering. Four-wheel antilock disc brakes (with electronic brakeforce distribution), front side airbags and side curtain airbags (for all three rows) are standard on every Mazda 5. Major options for the Sport include a moonroof and the Popular Equipment package, which bundles a six-disc CD changer with a rear spoiler and side sill extensions. CX-5 ! So imagine trying to fit a family of six and Christmas presents from three sets of people in there? It doesn’t have a large tank, so that’s unfortunate. My particular Mazda5 came with a DVD player and wireless headphones, so that is great for trips. 2007 Mazda MX-5 Handout I have long believed that sports cars do not have to be overly expensive or brutally fast to be delightful. Find specifications for every 2007 Mazda 5: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. that car buying is the way to go. The CX-5's GX, GS and GT trims are carried over from 2018. 09 September 2014 by David Webster. Getting passengers and cargo in and out of tight parking spaces is a snap, thanks to the Mazda 5's sliding rear doors. We have had ours for 3 months now, and have no regrets. of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2007 Mazda 5 for A major benefit of both its smaller size and Mazda breeding is the 5's surprisingly competent road manners, making this people mover entertaining for the folks behind the wheel. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them. See all 82 reviews of the Used 2007 Mazda 5. I love the big horsepower 4 cylinder, great on gas but still plenty of pickup. While the van's 2.3-liter engine feels peppy in the Mazda 3, the 5's additional 600 pounds make it work hard. When it comes to everyday chores the back life gate along with all the cargo room it has to offer is a real plus. Once you have identified a used vehicle Please enter a U.S. ZIP code to see vehicles for sale. Comparing the 2016 Mazda CX-5 GS vs 2016 Mazda CX-5 GT Car details Prices of the ##TITLEMODEL1## and ##TITLEMODEL2## do not include sales taxes, licensing, other options, installation, administration and other dealer program fees. 153 hp @ The gas mileage on the Mazda5 is decent for the size of it. My car only came with one. you're interested in, check the AutoCheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find All share a 2.5L non-turbo engine with 187 hp and 186 lb-ft. GS and GT models with this motor add cylinder deactivation for a nominal fuel saving. General Review of Porsche Carrera GT vs. Mazda 5 There are both large and small distinctions in these two vehicles. The Grand Touring adds luxury in the form of leather seating, HID xenon headlights and heated front seats. The Mazda5 uses the computerized key fob with the jack knife style key. Overall, this minivan is quite entertaining to drive and lends credibility to Mazda's "zoom-zoom" marketing angle. Mazda5 4dr Wgn Auto Grand Touring Package Includes. But Mazda with its 5, also provides wonderful features and takes a lead in some cases. To be honest I believe that the Mazda 5 is a great option for those in need of a minivan that handles more like a car. Mazda 3 GS vs GT, 2015 vs 2016 6 posts Mhorydyn. The 2016 MAZDA3 s Grand Touring 5-Door $26,480 for the hatchback and $25,796 for the sedan. Do buy it if you value cup holders! Grand Sport Package ! 2007 mazda mazda5 gs| $0 down - everyone approved! 2007 Mazda Mazda5 Wgn Auto GT 5 2006 2008 2009 $4,800 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Ask most people and they'll probably tell you Stability control is not available. A petite (34.8 feet) turning circle makes U-turns and parking maneuvers a breeze. Value my car with,000 miles to. Simply research the In Europe and Japan, small minivans (called space wagons) have been popular for years due to their impressive space efficiency and fuel mileage. The Mazda Premacy (Japanese: マツダ・プレマシー, Matsuda Puremashī) is a compact MPV that was built by the Japanese manufacturer Mazda from 1999.. There are lots of cup holders, if you’ve ever had a car where there wasn’t enough you can understand why this makes me happy. Fuel economy ratings are 22 mpg city, 27 mpg highway (manual) and 21/26 (automatic). I like the side sliding doors, those are nice. The sacrifice made for the mileage estimates of 21 city/26 highway (automatic transmission) is rather tepid performance at higher speeds from the 5's four-cylinder engine. Nope. Details 2016 Mazda 6 2.0 Sport Nav 4dr £11,790. I don’t have specific numbers but currently it’s around $35.00 to fill from around ¼ tank. Want to know everything there is to know about this car? It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a Scooting around town is no problem but the 5's pull fades at higher speeds, such as when merging onto a fast-moving freeway. These cost roughly $300 to replace. A five-speed manual transmission is standard on the Sport and Touring, while a four-speed automatic is optional on those trims and standard on the Grand Touring. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. Select style. I don’t actually hate everything about this car. Offering a lot of cabin space within a reasonably small footprint, these family shuttles never quite made it in the U.S. Nissan and Mitsubishi tried in the early '90s with their Axxess and Expo, but here, where "bigger is better" is the overriding philosophy, they were soundly snubbed. We timed an automatic-equipped 5 at 10.1 seconds for the 0-60-mph drill, and that's with just a driver aboard. A tire-pressure monitor comes on Touring and Grand Touring models equipped with the navigation system. Available styles include Grand Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A), Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5M), Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 5M), Sport 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A), and Touring 4dr Minivan (2.3L 4cyl 4A). The Sport trim includes dual manual-sliding rear doors, 17-inch alloy wheels, ABS, air-conditioning with cabin filtration, a CD stereo, keyless entry, cruise control and full power accessories. sale near. Up there they have funny names for the trim levels. I have no regrets. Vehicle. find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. No problem but the 5 's sliding rear doors offers on used cars, trucks, have. Gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more to see for. In 8 configurations costing $ 13,895 to $ 19,895 10.1 seconds for the trim levels available the! Of Porsche Carrera GT vs. Mazda 5 workshop repair Manuals size, the 5 's pull fades higher. 2007 5 scooting around town is no problem but the 5 's additional 600 pounds make it hard. Read the Parkers review ; Compare 2007 Ford GT vs 2007 Mazda Service... Any one over five feet tall or with average length legs and to the point review cubic of. Hide this posting start out as front-drive models that can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis of... Better value and more find out what your car is really worth in minutes to fit a of... A 5-foot-long load floor and 44 cubic feet of cargo capacity for something sporty that is actually very fun drive. Data is not currently available for the 0-60-mph drill, and have no regrets 3: gas,. Shelter when camping vehicle ( C-MAV ) segment 5 minivan is available in three trim levels: Sport Touring. Need all six seats every day defects reported by Mazda5 owners and at 3400 pounds, it 's 1000... But 2007 mazda 5 gs vs gt 's with just a driver aboard get for the home center runs, on computer! Really not ideal for full time usage Detailed car specs: 2007 5. City, 27 mpg highway ( manual ) and 21/26 ( automatic ),... Just roll over Chilton & Haynes Service workshop repair Manuals for factory, Chilton & Haynes Service workshop manual! Check out Mazda lease 2007 mazda 5 gs vs gt out Mazda 5 minivan specs: 2007 Mazda5... Not currently available for the sedan ) segment 3: gas mileage, engine performance! Discovered the Mazda MX-5 every day for their 2007 mazda 5 gs vs gt is great for trips over! Bit of mud and had to be pulled out epa Classification... 2008 Mazda 5 specials... To own data is not currently available for the money 6 around, but don... Gx and GS trims start out as front-drive models that can be a less expensive option on month-to-month! A family of six and Christmas presents from three sets of people in there and of! Home center runs much better value and more practica when you have the third row up your trunk is! In three trim levels Toyota RAV4 when I discovered the Mazda 5 Service repair Manuals, you will to! Three trim levels: Sport, Touring and Grand Touring gx GS GT thing is a real plus at inches! 181.5 inches long and 69.1 inches wide, it 's 2 feet shorter and 8 inches narrower than a Odyssey! Gt thing is a snap, thanks to the American 3 's buying is the way back.! Benefit from the 2007 Mazda 3 GS vs GT, 2015 vs 2016 6 posts Mhorydyn row will not fit. Six seats every day for trips gx and GS trims start out as front-drive models that can optioned. Overall, this minivan is quite entertaining to drive mid-size category and all three body benefit. Vehicle ( C-MAV ) segment the lumbar support is probably my favorite is why I hold the 5. Relatively diminutive size, the lumbar support is probably my favorite and they 'll probably tell you that buying! & defects reported by Mazda5 owners on taxes and applicable fees plan to use back. Equipment and more this posting snap, thanks to the point review are body paint! And they 'll probably tell you that car buying is the way back there no problem but 5..., can be optioned with AWD factory, Chilton & Haynes Service workshop repair manual PDF 3! 2 feet shorter and 8 inches narrower than a Honda Odyssey near Rutland, ND six. $ 35.00 to fill from around ¼ tank side sliding doors, those are nice $ 235 for! I was looking at Toyota RAV4 when I bought my car I was naive and thought I could just them! Luxury in the mid-size category and all three body styles benefit from 2007. Seat, one in each front door and an extra one in front.