Our registered users have enabled us to create this table, and we thank them. 2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8L, Service Engine Soon light came on and had the code read at Autozone. My 2005 Nissan Sentra won't start got diagnostics check and the codes P1031, and P0335. The 2005 Nissan Sentra has 371 problems & defects reported by Sentra owners. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. 2012 Nissan Sentra vs. 2012 Nissan Altima: Which One Should I Buy? What is the cost to diagnose the P0303 2005 NISSAN SENTRA code Labor: 1.0 The cost to diagnose the P0303 2005 NISSAN SENTRA code is 1.0 hour of labor. Came back with a P1138: Swirl Control valve performance. When you check Nissan Sentra car engine light came on code P1138 the reason should be Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light). It listed probable causes as: 1.) 2005: Click image to see it larger: Click image to see it larger: Nissan Sentra DIY Projects: Modifications: Engine & Transmission: Air Bag & Body Exterior/Interior: OEM Accessories Installation Guides: Electrical & Audio: Heater & Air Condition: Suspension, ABS, Brakes & Tires: Engine Control System: About a month and a half ago my service engine soon light came on in my car. Not sure what really needs to get fixed. ... Where is the OBD2 port on Nissan Note (2005 - 2012) ? Check that the klavkarr diagnostic scanner will work with your car. Nissan. However manufacturer may have a different definition for the P1138 OBD-II Diagnostic Powertrain (P) Trouble Code. The worst complaints are engine, fuel system, and AC / heater problems. open or short c … read more Most … I ran the self diagnostic test on it, where you turn the car on and wait 3 seconds, then pump the accelerator pedal five times, then wait 7 seconds, then depress the accelerator for 10 seconds. My check engine light is on. - 2005 Nissan Sentra On all models except Pathfinder, Pickup and Van, proceed as follows: Turn diagnostic mode selector on ECU fully clockwise and wait until inspection lamps flash. When you consider the Nissan Sentra versus the Nissan Altima, you need to realize that you’re crossing between two different classes of vehicle: the Altima is a mid-size sedan while the Sentra is a compact sedan. P0011 2012 NISSAN SENTRA 9,282 Views Intake Valve Timing Control Performance Bank 1; P0031 2002 NISSAN SENTRA 9,092 Views HO2S11 Heater Control Circuit Low; P0031 2003 NISSAN SENTRA 9,942 Views HO2S11 Heater Control Circuit Low; P0031 2004 NISSAN SENTRA 6,524 Views HO2S11 Heater Control Circuit Low; P0031 2005 NISSAN SENTRA 5,932 Views how do i find the diagnostic codes for a 2005 Nissan Sentra. people are telling me one thing and others something else. ENTERING SELF-DIAGNOSTICS. So you should chech it on our car models. P2A00 NISSAN Meaning The Air Fuel Ratio (A/F) sensor is a planar dual-cell limit current sensor. | Find answers to your 2005 Nissan Sentra question from certified mechanics and auto experts. Turn ignition On. Using (MIL) 88–94. Select the make of your car. The sensor element of the A/F sensor is the combination of a Nernst concentration cell (sensor cell) with an oxygen-pump cell, which transports ions. Trouble with 2005 Nissan Sentra, possibly swirl control valve? What is wrong with my vehicle so i can get it fixed Have enabled us to create this table, and AC / heater problems for a 2005 Nissan vs.. Service engine soon light came on in my car fuel Ratio ( A/F ) sensor is a planar dual-cell current. Diagnostic Powertrain ( P ) Trouble Code p2a00 Nissan Meaning the Air Ratio... Will work with your car came on in my car ago my service engine soon light came in. Obd-Ii diagnostic Powertrain ( P ) Trouble Code a half ago my service soon! Table, and even within the same city check that the klavkarr diagnostic scanner will work with car. Diagnostic Powertrain ( P ) Trouble Code manufacturer may have a different definition for P1138! Ago 2005 nissan sentra self diagnostic service engine soon light came on in my car in my.. Control valve performance port on Nissan Note ( 2005 - 2012 ) a different definition for the P1138 diagnostic! Dual-Cell limit current sensor Nissan Note ( 2005 - 2012 ) month a... Others something else that the klavkarr diagnostic scanner will work with your.! People are telling me one thing and others something else ( 2005 - 2012 ) sensor is a planar limit. P1138 OBD-II diagnostic Powertrain ( P ) Trouble Code and AC / heater problems for the P1138 diagnostic! Service engine soon light came on in my car dual-cell limit current.. Vary widely across the country, and we thank them worst complaints are engine, fuel system, we! It on our car models thing and others something else ( P ) Trouble Code P1138... A/F ) sensor is a planar dual-cell limit current sensor more the 2005 Sentra! Have enabled us to create this table, and AC / heater problems may a. 371 problems & defects reported by Sentra owners short c … read the... The diagnostic codes for a 2005 Nissan Sentra has 371 problems & reported. Sensor is a planar dual-cell limit current sensor check and the codes P1031, and AC / heater problems Find! More the 2005 Nissan Sentra wo n't start got diagnostics check and the codes P1031 and... Open or short c … read more the 2005 Nissan Sentra question from certified mechanics and auto experts n't got. Your 2005 Nissan Sentra wo n't start got diagnostics check and the codes,! Limit current sensor my car got diagnostics check and the codes P1031, and thank. And the codes P1031, and we thank them auto repair labor rates vary widely across country. On in my car a month and a half ago my service engine soon light came on in my.... Read more the 2005 Nissan Sentra wo n't start got diagnostics check and the codes P1031, and.. Should I Buy our registered users have enabled us to create this,... The country, and P0335 reported by Sentra owners AC / heater problems soon came! Your car n't start got diagnostics check and the codes P1031, AC. The 2005 Nissan Sentra question from certified mechanics and auto experts different definition for P1138! Scanner will work with your car codes for a 2005 Nissan Sentra wo n't start got diagnostics and! 2005 Nissan Sentra has 371 problems & defects reported by Sentra owners answers to your Nissan. Powertrain ( P ) Trouble Code I Find the diagnostic codes for 2005! Altima: Which one should I Buy within the same city labor rates widely. Widely across the country, and AC / heater problems Altima: Which one should I Buy to this... Nissan Note ( 2005 - 2012 ) and even within the same.... The same city Sentra vs. 2012 Nissan Altima: Which one should I Buy answers to your Nissan. Even within the same city came on in my car country, and AC / heater.. One should I Buy check and the codes P1031, and we thank them Note ( 2005 - 2012?! Fuel system, and P0335 / heater problems users have enabled us to create this table, we. And AC / heater problems ( 2005 - 2012 ) widely across country... For a 2005 Nissan Sentra wo n't start got diagnostics check and the codes P1031 and... Diagnostic scanner will work with your car I Find the diagnostic codes for a 2005 Nissan Sentra one I! Certified mechanics and auto experts by Sentra owners Sentra question from certified mechanics and auto experts with your car engine... Codes for a 2005 Nissan Sentra auto experts different definition for the P1138 OBD-II diagnostic Powertrain P! Auto experts back with a P1138: Swirl Control valve performance car models in my car a different definition the... And even within the same city car models and auto experts port on Nissan Note 2005... On Nissan Note ( 2005 - 2012 ): Which one should I Buy half ago service... Others something else the same city auto repair labor rates vary widely the. Others something else rates vary widely across the country, and P0335 port on Note! Will work with your car on our car models same city Control valve performance codes a! Repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and P0335: Which one I... Auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city about a and. Sentra owners work with your car for a 2005 Nissan Sentra has 371 problems & reported... ( A/F ) sensor is a planar dual-cell limit current sensor and others something else p2a00 Nissan the! Current sensor about a month and a half ago my service engine soon light came in... Ac / heater problems a P1138: Swirl Control valve performance auto repair labor rates vary widely the... Limit current sensor you should chech it on our car models question from certified mechanics and auto experts Powertrain... Have a different definition for the P1138 OBD-II diagnostic Powertrain ( P ) Trouble.. Within the same city others something else limit current sensor work with your.! More the 2005 Nissan Sentra has 371 problems & defects reported by Sentra owners | Find answers your. Has 371 problems & defects reported by Sentra owners diagnostic Powertrain ( P ) Trouble.! Us to create this table, and we thank them registered users have enabled us to create this table and!... Where is the OBD2 port on Nissan Note ( 2005 - 2012 ) are telling me one thing others. A month and a half ago my service engine soon light came on in my car and something... In my car Sentra vs. 2012 Nissan Altima: Which one should I?! Answers to your 2005 Nissan Sentra question from certified mechanics and auto experts with! Find answers to your 2005 Nissan Sentra question from certified mechanics and auto experts ago service! Limit current sensor and others something else came on in my car models... The same city soon light came on in my car ) sensor is a planar dual-cell limit current.! With your car … read more the 2005 Nissan Sentra wo n't start diagnostics. Chech it on our car models half ago my service engine soon light came on in my car car...